WELCOME TO MY CRAZY BLOG!

I'm nuts, no question. There will be ranting, some profanity.. feel free to join in, but be nice.. ish! This blog keeps me from lying in the fetal position in the closet clutching a stuffed unicorn... or something. Welcome, I apologize in advance, enjoy the ride!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ups and Downs (subtitle, bowling isn't my thing)

Last night was the first time bowling since before the holidays. Two weeks closed, a prior engagement and the flu all kept me away from the bowling alley (or as i like to call it, the beerling alley) the return was triumphant!! Fantabulous!! Stupendous.... Ok, i'm lying. I sucked big weenies last night! And proceeded to pull a muscle and set off a RA flare. So today, i'm at work, huddled in a sweater, dosed with biofreeze and pain meds, trying to stay awake. Also trying to comfort Boy, who is having an awful week, and being buffeted by life on three sides. Have you ever wanted to pick up your kid (who is 6'2") and just spirit them away to paradise where nothing can hurt them? I can't.. But doesn't mean the urge is there. Fuck the "all part of life" crap. Someone hurt him, and i wanna take then down!! Going to try to make him come out this weekend, boys lunch. Show him that he's hurting, but never alone. .... Then i'll take names and kick butt... In my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment